Love your website. Just happened to click on it - you know, browsing!! I'm an Aussie, currently living in Germany with my husband - and I'm trying to learn German!! Cheers, Gaynor www.gaynorsworld.blogspot.com
Thanks for your comment. I often wonder what people think when they see it. Can't believe I've had 400 hits in 8 days!! Its the best way that Dean, family and friends can see how the girls and I are going. Had a quick peek at your blog but will have to have a proper look when I get home but it looks very interesting. I quite enjoy just looking at different blogs. I'd never knew of this until the guys on the rig Dean's on did their's which is very interesting!! Check it out by going to my links and clicking on Where's Deano? I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. Have fun learning the german!
This site is for our loved one Deano who is away from home at the moment for work.
This is a way he can see how life back home is going and what the girls and I have been up to.
I work at the mines for a company that does the maintenance for the big hydraulic shovels and wheel loaders. Taleise is in year 3 at a local catholic school and Millicen goes to Gran & Grampsie's or Omar & Oppa's while I'm at work.
2 Comments:
Love your website. Just happened to click on it - you know, browsing!!
I'm an Aussie, currently living in Germany with my husband - and I'm trying to learn German!!
Cheers, Gaynor
www.gaynorsworld.blogspot.com
By
Gaynor, at 14/9/06 9:32 PM
Hi Gaynor,
Thanks for your comment. I often wonder what people think when they see it. Can't believe I've had 400 hits in 8 days!! Its the best way that Dean, family and friends can see how the girls and I are going. Had a quick peek at your blog but will have to have a proper look when I get home but it looks very interesting. I quite enjoy just looking at different blogs. I'd never knew of this until the guys on the rig Dean's on did their's which is very interesting!! Check it out by going to my links and clicking on Where's Deano? I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. Have fun learning the german!
By
dk7375, at 15/9/06 1:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home