Glad you like it. Thought seem thou I have heaps of the girls and only one of me that this would make you happy. It was taken when Taleise and I got those portraits done.
go to www.blogger.com click on the red arrow and you have to follow 3 steps. First 1 will take you to open a blogger account and then you just follow the prompts to do the other 2. Its really easy as there is alot of instruction along the way guiding you through it. Everything is just uploaded into templates which makes it so simple. Let me know if she needs any help but I'm sure she'll be right. The web address for what I used to send the power presentation to is www.yousendit.com incase she wanted to use that to send something aswell. Dan -XXX-
This site is for our loved one Deano who is away from home at the moment for work.
This is a way he can see how life back home is going and what the girls and I have been up to.
I work at the mines for a company that does the maintenance for the big hydraulic shovels and wheel loaders. Taleise is in year 3 at a local catholic school and Millicen goes to Gran & Grampsie's or Omar & Oppa's while I'm at work.
3 Comments:
looking good. good to see u Iam well.Iam not pissoff its just when I call it is midnight and Iam bit sleepy.(when was photo taken)
By
Anonymous, at 9/9/06 4:14 AM
Glad you like it. Thought seem thou I have heaps of the girls and only one of me that this would make you happy. It was taken when Taleise and I got those portraits done.
By
dk7375, at 9/9/06 9:55 PM
go to www.blogger.com
click on the red arrow and you have to follow 3 steps. First 1 will take you to open a blogger account and then you just follow the prompts to do the other 2. Its really easy as there is alot of instruction along the way guiding you through it. Everything is just uploaded into templates which makes it so simple.
Let me know if she needs any help but I'm sure she'll be right.
The web address for what I used to send the power presentation to is www.yousendit.com incase she wanted to use that to send something aswell.
Dan
-XXX-
By
dk7375, at 10/9/06 9:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home